When a new hotel employee is hired, they should go through some type of training program. Much of the training should focus on the job that the employee will perform. If they are part of the housekeeping staff they need to know how the hotel expects them to clean the rooms. Learning the basic functions of the different jobs in a hotel is one part of training, but it is not eh only training that all employees need to get.
The Travel to Go complaint prevention team needs to make sure they teach all employees some of the basics of dealing with guest complaints. These basic include:
- Do not take it personally – If a guest is complaining and is rude to an employee, they should not take it as a personal attack. The employee needs to remain calm and focus on the problem the guest is having and not the way the guest is presenting the problem.
- Listen to the guest – This is the most important part of the training. If an employee listens to the guest, they can find out what the problem is and then can start to work on a solution.
- Know where to turn – Not all of the employees will have the power to fix a guest’s problem. If a complaint of a guest is not something that an employee can fix, they should know where to turn to help the guest resolve their complaint. They should also make sure that the guest is taken to that person and not just told where to go.
It is not just the job of the complaint management team to ensure satisfied customers, but it isn an ongoing process that all employees should be trained to follow. These are some of the basics that all employees should know how to do.Read More
Travel To Go Complaint reduction team puts a lot of effort into reducing the number of complaints that the guests of the resort or hotel have. They look for problems that can occur and take steps to improve the way the hotel operates. If they do the right things, the number of things for a guest to complain about will be reduced. That is usually a good thing.
Travel To Go Complaint reduction team knows there can be times when a reduction in guest complaints is not a good thing. It is important that a hotel that notices reduced complaints looks at the reasons for the reduction and makes sure it is for doing the right things and not for doing something wrong.
- If complaints are reduced because there are fewer guests, that is not a good thing. The reduction in guest might have something to do with how complaints were handled in the past. There could still be issues that need to be resolved.
- If complaints are being ignored or not recorded, that I not a good thing. The number of complaints can be reduced if no one pays attention to the guests that are complaining. It will cause people to look for another place to stay.
- If people are complaining on the internet, it may not be noticed. Many people have turned to the internet to register their complaints. The Travel To Go Complaint needs to monitor the internet for this type of complaint and take care of any issues they discover. Complaints on the internet could hurt a hotel or resort’s reputation.
Travel To Go Complaints Reduction Team knows that hotels have a few choices when they are dealing with customer complaints. The choices that they make will play a large role in how successful the hotel or resort is. If the hotel makes the right choices, they will have plenty of happy guests with very few complaints. If they make the wrong choices, they could be faced with much larger problems.
Ignore the Problem
The first choice that a hotel can make is to ignore the problem. The complaints reduction team knows that this is the wrong choice. Ignoring a complaint will not make it go away. The complaint will only get louder and affect more guests, which will mean problems for the hotel in the future.
Resolve the complaint
It is important to resolve any complaint that a guest has. The only way to have happy guests is to make sure that the issue they are complaining about is fixed. This may require a lot of work by the Travel To Go Complaints Resolution Team. It may also cost the hotel a free night’s stay or some other complimentary benefit to appease the guest.
Reducing the Complaints
Travel To Go Complaints Resolution Team acknowledges that resolving the guest’s complaint is important, but it is not the most important thing that has to be done. If the cause of the complaint is not found and resolved, there will be more guests in the future who will have the same complaint. The cost of not completing this step is very difficult to measure. One thing that is certain, though. If the issue is not corrected, the cost will continue to grow in the future.Read More
Travel To Go Complaints Prevention Department Answers Who are the Members of the Prevention Department in a Hotel
Travel To Go Complaints Prevention Department understands that the guests at a hotel or resort are familiar with many of the different staff that is required to keep the hotel or resort running. They recognize that the front desk staff check in and out the guests and also are the people who the guest will interact with when they have questions. They know that the housekeeping staff will be the ones that clean the rooms and the maintenance staff will keep the hotel running. These are basic jobs that people understand.
One of the roles that most guests do not know about is the Travel To Go Complaints Prevention Department in the hotel. The members of this department are not as noticeable, but they are a very important part of the success of the hotel or resort. The guest may ask who the members of this squad are. The answer is really simple. All of the staff of the hotel is part of the Travel To Go Complaints Prevention Department.
The role of this department is the reason that everyone in the hotel is part of the team.
- Notice potential problems before a guest can complain about them.
- Recognize a guest that is having a problem and either resolve their problem or get another staff member that can resolve the problem.
- Follow up to make sure any guest that has had a problem is now happy.
When the staff of the hotel all knows how to do these things, problems do not get to turn into guest complaints and the prevention department has done their job.Read More
Travel To Go complaints prevention squad knows that if a hotel wants to succeed, they need to make sure that their guests are happy. The goal of a hotel is for every guest to have a good stay and not have anything to complaint about. It may or may not be a realistic goal. While the goal should be no customer complaints, the reality is that there will be some guest that complains and when that happens, it is up to the complaint awareness squad to step in and handle the issue.
The members of this squad usually have some characteristics that allow them to easily handle customer complaints.
- They do not take complaints personally. A guest is usually complaining about something that is wrong at the hotel. The staff that is dealing with it should realize that the complaint is not about them, but about a situation that occurred. It makes it easier to step back and listen to the guest.
- They can take control – If a guest is complaining, the Travel To Go complaint awareness squad needs to be able to take control of the situation. That will allow them to resolve the complaint and make everyone happy.
- They can stay calm – No matter how loud the complaint is, this team member will not raise their voice. Travel To Go complaints prevention squad knows that a calm demeanor allows them to take care of the problem instead of dealing with everything else.
- They are decisive – They can assess the situation and come up with a resolution quickly. The faster a complaint is dealt with the happier that everyone will be.
We just wanted YOU to know that ONE of those seats had YOUR name on it!
But no worries… you may go back and clean your garage again and let someone else sit in your spot!Read More
Travel To Go complaints prevention team knows that if a customer has a problem when they stay at a hotel, they will often complain about the problem. This is not a bad thing. The customer speaking up gives the hotel the chance to correct the problem. A smart hotel will have the systems in place that will allow the complaining guest to feel like they are important. It is a chance to turn a negative experience that can hurt the hotel’s reputation into something that is positive and that makes the customers want to say good things about the hotel and plan to return at some point.
There are three points in time when a guest complaint has to be dealt with. The first time is when the guest is first having a problem. If a hotel employee notices that a guest is not happy about something they can step in and resolve the issue right away. It can prevent a complaint from ever happening when you have alert employees.
The second time that hotels can deal with complaints is when the person is making the complaint. Travel To Go complaints prevention team states that the employees need to listen to the guest and come up with a resolution as quickly as possible. They need to make sure the angry guest is appeased and taken care of.
The last time that a hotel has to deal with a complaint is after the event has taken place. Follow up by the employees to make sure the problem has been resolved if the guest is still at the hotel are a great way to do this. Travel To Go complaints prevention team knows that a follow up phone call or letter can also accomplish this feat. All of these things can combine to make the guest forget all about their complaint and remember the hotel for the way they were treated after complaining.Read More
The Travel To Go complaints prevention team outlines a list of tips to recognizing and distinguishing the authentic travel reservation website from the fake.
Here are two signs to tell whether your travel website is reputable:
- It is virtually unknown online with few online reviews from websites such as Yelp. Companies that have been established for a long time will have a record of their success in their customer testimonials often given on their website. If you can’t find any evidence the site has followers on Facebook or Twitter it does not mean it is a fake website it can be a very new website you can check a website registrar to see when it was registered. Though websites without a social presence or that are not interactive online can be potentially hazardous to work with. Always research.
- The website does not accept credit card payments. Paying with a credit card offers you a lot of protection. If the website you are purchasing hotel reservations from is a scammer your credit card company will not hold you responsible for the payment. If the website only other forms or of payment such as money transfers, money orders, check or cash they are not willing to go through the verification process the credit company goes through. Travel To Go complaints prevention team knows that since all these payments go through immediate in advance of your stay and there is no waiting period it is a good sign the company may be trying to scam you.
Travel To Go complaints team knows that everyone like to think we can be smarter as compared to the average person, but even in the event that you actually are, it’s still possible to be able to get ripped off. The main reason exactly why scams work, is due to the fact they oppose common sense. If you are organizing your own getaway, ensure that you simply understand pretty much all the most recent travel con tips from the Travel To Go complaints squad. Any time a con is realized, it quickly gets modified.
The only way to remain ahead of those seeking to take advantage of you will be by staying one action in front of them. The finest way to find traveling scam strategies will be by researching the internet. Those who are actually conned in the past will be more than happy to lend their particular traveling con strategies. There are usually quite a few various websites exclusively dedicated to traveling scam guidelines. Looking directly into as many as you possibly can, before making your own ideas, is the best method to be able to protect yourself.
Many travel con recommendations can be those which you will read and think, “Well of course”, however generally there can be those scam tips that you will find quite innovative and inventive. Even though frauds change there will be a few general traveling con guidelines from Travel To Go complaints team that remain true all through time:
1. When spending money on any excursion, do not ever give cash
2. Do not ever send personal details through an email
3. Do not presume that the person on the other end of the phone is trustworthy
4. If there are not more than a couple of images, stay away
Travel To Go complaints team really wants to enable you to stay secure and end up being knowledgeable about your own vacations.Read More
Travel To Go complaints prevention team was started to keep members on top of all the most common scams within the travel industry and also provide ways to avoid them. It is because of this that they have recently outlined some of the most common airport travel scams that have been on the rise in 2013.
One of the scams the Travel To Go complaints prevention team warns of are cab scams. These are cabs that might not be associated with the airport and will take the long way to the resort. It is always best to only take a cab that is clearly marked and approved by the airport.
The Travel To Go complaints prevention team also warns about exchanging money at the airport. It might seem like a good idea but the exchange rate is usually much higher than it would be better to go to a bank or an ATM instead.
For more information about these scams and more from the Travel To Go complaints prevention team check out a recent press release: http://www.prweb.com/releases/traveltogoscams/traveltogoscams/prweb10484659.htm. And know that your vacations will be safer because of these tips.Read More